Contribution and Support

We hope for your support to ensure that KFR able to complete the work for the benefit of sentient beings. Find out more about the work of Kechara Forest Retreat.

Why I should thank Tsem Tulku Rinpoche ?

This is what I would like to share with you somebody special with a big heart,

Why I should thank Tsem Tulku Rinpoche ?

When I start to know about Rinpoche, even though I maybe not known  to him at all, and I have not seen him personally but only met him once on the stage during the refuge ceremony this year,  he has changed my life and now I am able to see things clearly. I do not know whether is magical or mystical  but most important is the pure heart of His Holy Highness, that able to change people and situations.
 I would like to thank the Kecharians too, who have given me support in many ways.

Find out more about Kechara's work and Rinpoche's work.
http://www.tsemtulku.com

Find out more the benefit of the whole life investment BUTTER LAMP for the benefit of your family,yourself ,friends and the deceased. The benefit is tremendous. Find out more about the Butter Lamp, http://www.kechara.com/



You should miss this

religion and beliefs